Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking To Purchase Ls 430

Try topcar auctions at BCA sites around the country. They sometimes have LS430s 2001 Y reg for about £19k with about 80k miles. Would prob need a bit of work to bring it up to mint condition, but another possibility to think about.

thanx again guys about 6 weeks ago i saw a 430 silver with tv video etc plus premium pack it was a yreg with 105k miles at 20 grande and like an idiot i thought the miles were to high and some other lucky sod purchased it.apparently it belonged to the director of the bbc anyway im off to buy the autotrader to see the 2 430s cheers

Mileage isn't an issue, condition and service history is far more important, even Toyota said get new with high-mileage than old with low-mileage, in the Toyota magazine a while ago there was an article of a chap in the US who has an original LS400, the feaeture was to show what one is like at 555,555 miles, and it was still running perfectly.