Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Rear Window Problems ?

Hi peeps!

I've had my car for six months now, and the other day I decided to actually open all four windows to let some air in rather than using the A/C !

I noticed that all my windows actually opened perfectly, but the rear drivers side window stays open by about 1", it just won't go down all the way .... very weird.

Any ideas anyone ? I haven't spoken to lex yet, though it is under warranty, I don't want to take it to them, as the windows have the tint film on them, the windows weren't taken out for the tints (as far as i'm aware) so why are they not closing ?

Cheers ! :yawn:

Does the window wind up and down without any other problems, if so, this could mean there's something bent or in the way of the runners.

Does the window sound like it's working correctly, no straining or anything like that from the motor

Not an expert but there must be some type of limit switch at base of travel - it may be that this needs adjusting ...

Hi peeps!

I've had my car for six months now, and the other day I decided to actually open all four windows to let some air in rather than using the A/C !

I noticed that all my windows actually opened perfectly, but the rear drivers side window stays open by about 1", it just won't go down all the way .... very weird.

Any ideas anyone ? I haven't spoken to lex yet, though it is under warranty, I don't want to take it to them, as the windows have the tint film on them, the windows weren't taken out for the tints (as far as i'm aware) so why are they not closing ?

Cheers ! :yawn:

Mine does exactly the same mate, rear driver side about an inch, has done since i have owned the car. i have never thought anything of it.