Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free Book

dipstick

Cos I'm a Nice Sort of Bloke, I've decided to do another free giveaway. However, this time there's a little twistette.

Thre goods are (the good is?) a hardback copy of The Lexus Story, by Brian Long. (Note, this is NOT the new book not quite yet published by Jonathan Adler, also confusingly called The Lexus Story).

If you don't know this one, it's a book about the history of Lexus (up to about 2001 from memory). Chock full of colour pics of all models, loads of technical data, pictures of old sales brochures, ads, sales figures - geeky stuff with pretties. Cost you about 20 to 30 quid to buy this one.

Anyway, we don't have any sort of Club Library, so this is a (first?) contribution to it. Here's the twist.

I'm prepared to post this book out for free to anyone that wants a read. All I ask is you paypal me the postage (be about a fiver or less I think). I'd really like the idea to be that when you're finished with it, you say so on this forum and pass it on to the next person that wants a look, again just charging postage. Effectively that means it costs you nothing cos when you pass it on you get the postage you paid to me back from the next person, and so forth.

Anyway, if there's any interest in this cackamaney scheme then first to squeak here gets first shot at it.