Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Something For The Ls

that brace looks AWESOME.................. :o

would look even better on my GS....! :whistling:

Is there anything in the pipeline dave ?

Hi,

PM sent to the MK1 guinea pig (Norkep)

He will hook up with the artists making this.............so prices availability will be made available soon.........

MK2 owners will be looked after whan the MK1 batch is sorted :whistling:

:D  :geek: Put me down for one too, please!

Don't want to affect the comfort factor of my ser 3, but handling....of course (just in case I stop cruising and have to rush on occasion!)

Let me know the arrangements. if and when?

Thanks a lot. :zee:

Chris,

Could I ask you to take some underbonnet shots & email them to me ?

I ask as this was done for a mark 2 LS and there may be subtle differences (air filter,ancilliary layout)

prolexuk@aol.com

Ta

Dave

:crying: Sorry; didn't clock the Ser 1/2 bit! Well, I'll try the pics; but being non digital, camera wise, it'll take a little while. Perhaps I'll go out with printout of your pic and LOOK! (Or I'll just bend something to make it fit!!??) Will try a few measurements too.

Or you could just accost a Ser 3 owner in the street and insist on inspecting his underside!! :yack:

More soon.

cskelton@madasafish.com

:)

• 4 weeks later...
:D  :geek: Put me down for one too, please!

Don't want to affect the comfort factor of my ser 3, but handling....of course (just in case I stop cruising and have to rush on occasion!)

Let me know the arrangements. if and when?

Thanks a lot. :zee:

Chris,

Could I ask you to take some underbonnet shots & email them to me ?

I ask as this was done for a mark 2 LS and there may be subtle differences (air filter,ancilliary layout)

prolexuk@aol.com

Ta

Dave

:o Sent Ser 3 pics. So.....? (come to Bristol and try one out. Lovely city; failed City of Cuklture.....laid back...oh, and I run the only vegetarian cafe here!

Looks V-Nice, pencil me in and I'll give you a def answer when you get the exact price, Money's tight at the mo, just bought the LS and going to the States in Nov, then Xmas etc etc......

If I don't have the $$$'s straight away would a deposit do til after xmas?

Bison :zee:

Makes me sound like the porrest LS owner out there lol..... just got a lot of outgoings in the next two months!! :angry: