Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cost Of Parking Sensors

trevC

Hi

How much should a Lexus dealer charge for supplying and fitting parking sensors to an IS200?

I take it most people here agree its a worthwhile addition, especially when it comes to selling on the car etc?!

Thanks!

Pro lex uk had an offer on some good quality sensors drop him a pm and help help you out. I had a loan car with sensors yesterday....they are so :tsktsk: annoying - if you dont turn them off they will be bleeping at traffic lights and while your driving along :winky:

I asked my lexus dealer about these when my car was last in for a service - they wanted something like £400 fitted.

Sounded a bit expensive seeing as you can get aftermarket ones for £100 or less.

Cheers,

Sandeep

I talked to Sheffield Lexus earlier this week regarding rear parking sensors only, they quoted around £200 for the sensors and then 2 hours fitting at £140 + VAT on both.

If they need painting to match bumper thats an extra £30, but think you can get them in certain colours already.

Hope that helps.

I can get you top quality sets (4) for £130 inc VAT plus P&P.

I'll paint them as well (give me the paint code)

These are just on the market and flush...........

depending on location I may be able to sourcve a reputable fitter for you.