Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Coming Soon More Bling !

Dave-Ellen

OK - we will do "IS200" with ourh diamond design next to it. 

Hope thats ok folks.... :)

Brilliante!!! :zee:

Hope they will be quailty then the TTE ones??? :angry:

Of course they will be...........decided to leave out the optional burning smells that come with the others :winky:

may do rears as well...........

IS200 would be great .

Not if you have an IS300 or a GS etc. :unsure:

Now now Mr B.................

will get some just for you............

how about He who knows all ?

Claire G will be having her bits measured shortly :P then the GS peeps will be illuminated !

id just do Prolex ones

or even have your prolex engraved, and your little diamonds glowing, would only need a smal EL strip then

Think we will offer that as well.

I've an idea where the prolex diamonds will be orange...........but its complicated doing two colours.....

methinks we will try & offer car specific or prolex brand............

How about a rectangular cut out in the plate and have inserts made up with what people want that can be stuck down. Make the inserts slightly smaller than the cut out and you will get a nice border around the text.

e.g.

54_1.JPG

there wont be any legal problems with having prolex wording/logo in the alexis font..

think to start you should look at doing one type, then all goes well expand other wordings..

quiet like the diamonds 'IS200' (or 300) and proles engraved..

car specifics will sell.. prolex will be harder to sell unless you get a reputation like TTE

Its all about selling in numbers rather than just having a hand full of cars with prolex displayed.

• 2 weeks later...
Will they last longer than the TTE one? if they do i get a set too, how about making them to fit the rear too?

Hi Maz,

Thats whats taking the time....taken a TTE/OEM one to bits and can see why its pooh.

Will get the fronts done then the rears :whistling:

• 3 months later...

I take it these won't ever be available then? would it not be possible to remove the insides of the tte ones and add your own lights/neons when they are knackered? (i have no electrical ability or knowledge so if that is not possible ignore me!)

i've always wanted some of the illuminated ones!

I take it these won't ever be available then? would it not be possible to remove the insides of the tte ones and add your own lights/neons when they are knackered? (i have no electrical ability or knowledge so if that is not possible ignore me!)

i've always wanted some of the illuminated ones!

could try.............and I have got all the gubbins to do it..............give me a liitle time :crybaby:

Yup you can do that Im sure Bazza put in some Red EL strip???

Im pretty sure all these non working ones are either a broken inverter or a loose connection Ive had mine for well over a year now and still working fine

Yup you can do that Im sure Bazza put in some Red EL strip???

Im pretty sure all these non working ones are either a broken inverter or a loose connection Ive had mine for well over a year now and still working fine

I'm sure I can do something...need a few more hours in the day :blush: