Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Coming Soon More Bling !

Dave-Ellen

Ok,

My last offering today I promise :whistling:

Will be offering illuminated scuff plates for the IS200 (front only) at £100 a pair (inc VAT) I'm told Lexus GB charge some £180 :shutit:

Instead of Lexus being illuminated it will be the prolex-uk logo in all its glory.

I'll be getting 10 sets initially.

to reserve your set I need a 50% deposit please PM me for details

As with the anti roll bars we will offer a 7 day money back guarantee if on delivery they are not to your liking.

These will be here in approximately 4/6 weeks.

Photo coming shortly :winky:

Font may need to be slightly different

The font is not copyrighted... Alexis is available on the net..

However i would say that they would have an isssue with 'branding' ie its a scuff plate with the word LEXUS whcih is the saem font as they had used and the end product is the same.. would be like me making a can of coke in red and with white scipt style wording saying Fargos cola.. although it is a differnt font the branding is to much like coca colas..

Could always just have them made up to say one of the following:

Prolex-uk (obviously!)

Lex IS200

IS200

IS200 SC

LEX IS

Or any other combo, but it'd need to be easy ish to make, as well as suitable according to copyright law, and not to mention, what Mr E would like made!

Stu

I wouldn't even think of selling them with Lexus on.

How long do you think LGB (several people of which are registered here) are going to tolerate another company, selling the same stuff they do, with their brand name on them, for cheaper?

Think a Prolex-UK one, or one of the other popular alternatives is a much safer option.

How long do you think LGB (several people of which are registered here) are going to tolerate another company, selling the same stuff they do, with their brand name on them, for cheaper?

Think a Prolex-UK one, or one of the other popular alternatives is a much safer option.

Theres always 1 who spoils the party..

Theres always 1 who spoils the party..

Me thinks it will be a prolex-uk logo.......

Don't want to upset Lexus GB :blush:

May ask them for a new model IS to ply with :ph34r: