Sign in to follow this  
oka97

For Sale - Is200 Sport

Heading: Lexus IS200 Sport

Description: IS200 Sport, Platinum Ice Silver, Wreg 2000, 23K miles, excellent condition. Family car barely used. Situated S.London

Price: £13000

Type of offer: or near offer

Daytime contact number:07855555735

Daytime contact times:8 - 22

Email: omara500@hotmail.com

Bump :)

Am I charging too much? Guess so :\

nar its a fairish price for the mileage.... but theres too much competition in the selling market these days :duh:

has got very low mileage, mines a w plate and im on 106k!

nar its a fairish price for the mileage.... but theres too much competition in the selling market these days 

I have a 1999 Vreg IS200SE with 50K and the dealer only offered me £7150 for it.

He said that there are tooo many IS200 around at the moment and the market is very slow.

I was shocked at this price but I took a look at several other cars of similar price when new which are now at this age and mileage and the IS200 was one of the best at holding its price. For example a 1999 V reg 50K top range mondeo at 21K new would now only get £2500 trade in :o

He said that there are tooo many IS200 around at the moment and the market is very slow.

i was told not so long ago by 2 dealers in the north west that turnaround on the IS is fast, even tho theres some pretty cheap ones knocking about in autotrader, they dont stay on the dealers forecourt very long.

prices do seem to be getting a lot cheaper lately tho.

my brorther got a nice t reg mondeo st24 for £3k about 4-5 months ago.

I'm obviously asking too much, close to 12k.. anyone?

autotrader is your best bet just hang in there it will sell in the end

Sign in to follow this