Sign in to follow this  
rusty

A Glaze

I have seen a product called A Glaze and was wondering if anyone has used it and knows if it is any good -

A Glaze

Does it do what it says or is it all marketing bull, I hate polishing :yack: so a sealant system like this would seem ideal - if it works B)

As long as you Hand wash your car every week and hand polish/wax every 2-3 months, you will not need these types of "Glaze".

For these products to work you have to use thier product "shampoo" weekly and if any bird droppings fall on your car you must wash it off ASAP as it will eat into the paint no matter what "Glaze" you use.

I have seen a product called A Glaze and was wondering if anyone has used it and knows if it is any good -

A Glaze

Does it do what it says or is it all marketing bull, I hate polishing  :yack:  so a sealant system like this would seem ideal - if it works B)

B) Just purchased Meguiars NXT Tech Wax and used it on my IS 200 Sport (Black) and the result is awesome. It really does what it says on the container, would suggest you forget about A glaze and get some NXT from Meguiars.

i used this polish (nxt) last week and have to say it realy is good .i have tried most polish out there and this beats all the ones i have tried .£15 a bottle is a bit steep though