Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I could not believe my eyes this evening

an old 1960's Mini cooper which was in very good nick whipped my backside tonight.. absolute gobsmacked. This Mini powered off past me so quickly it was incredibible until his top end was pants and I had the last say :lol::lol:

I never thought the Cooper was that quick.

Times like this I wish i had my soarer still :blush:

Anyone wanna buy a GS300 Sport?

i get bored very quickly and by the time it sold the car I really wanted had gone.

So after searching the country I found the car I have now which is faultless... but the soarer ruined me.. those turbos made me a ruined man.. An N/A car just is never the same.

damn mini... looked liked Roger Daltry driving too.. thats what made me even worse.. always thought Tommy was deaf, dumb & blind :lol:

:lol: Steve, you should have kept your Soarer. You get this alot in MK what with the Cruise an all. Sometimes I come tops and other times :blush: whoopass time but they are still surprised when a "Family Car" suddenly gets up and goes :lol: A few know the motor now B)

I know what you mean steve can be very embarssing away from the lights at times they seem to take an age for the power to kick in .i have been lokking at the R32 v/w as the prices have fallen very fast .i have always thought it's the biggest let down on the car just needs that bit extra power ,norkep you are a lucky man

i tend not to take on cars from the lights and from slow speed... lol I just like doing it once we have passed ***mph then the fun starts...lol I had the fun from the lights when I had my renault clio RSI 8v fun BUT NO top end