Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Better Story: Cruising at 70mph when Turbo's Blew,, LOUD BANG. Plenty of Black smoke, no power but engine turns (just) and starts but does not run above 10mph. Took 1hr to get about 5 miles by pushing and and sometimes with power.

to SUPRACHARGED IS340, Will they fit my V300 Aristo (GS300 body) and How Much?????

Better Story: Cruising at 70mph when Turbo's Blew,, LOUD BANG. Plenty of Black smoke, no power but engine turns (just) and starts but does not run above 10mph. Took 1hr to get about 5 miles by pushing and and sometimes with power.

to SUPRACHARGED IS340, Will they fit my V300 Aristo (GS300 body) and How Much?????

Chris, the turbo's Matt have are from the V300 TT Engine, get them while they are still on offer, these are like Rocking Horse ****. but not sure if the TT's are the same on the MK I and the MK II though

Sorry to hear about this though, I think this is the first time I've ever heard of the turbo's blowing up, how many miles had these done mate, may be a worth while to get mine checked - just incase :lol:

Hope you get this sorted soon Chris

The lexus has done 104,000 miles so if you are around that mileage check them out. My V300 is a '99 version and on your garage I can't see your pair of turbos for sale, Pls Direct me!!! Thanks very much (Im not a very Happy bunny at the moment)

I have a aristo twin turbo 99 model

I also have blown my turbo heaps of smoke but my car runs, i think you can get reconditioned, i have hear they are ceramic as well.

I am in Australia and now lookiging for a decent place to get them recondiitoned. car has been off road for 2 days already missing it :)

Can anybody help me im in melbourne australia.

maybe better to purchace new turbos ...are steel ones better than ceramic ????????

thanks in advance

What is it with you lot and blowing your turbo's :lol:

Mine has only done 92K admitly but it's over 14 years old and still kicks a**

I believe Steel bearing turbo's are better than cermic as they dispate the heat better but sure Matt or someone with better knowledge would be able to advise.

Hopefully mine still has a lot of life left in them.

BR

Paul

I heard UK club shut the New Zealand forum down because NZ wanted to open a bank account to fund club promotional stuff and club bbq's etc. Hardly fair as im sure many of you including me used to visit their sight. not nice for the poor nz guys either to loose their club forum! wheres the fairness in that?

I heard UK club shut the New Zealand forum down because NZ wanted to open a bank account to fund club promotional stuff and club bbq's etc. Hardly fair as im sure many of you including me used to visit their sight. not nice for the poor nz guys either to loose their club forum! wheres the fairness in that?

:offtopic: How is this related to blown turbos on an Aristo?