Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Have To Sell

Well, my accountant has finally persuaded me to lease a car and unfortunately I can't run to a new Lexus. I will need to sell my Sept 1998R GS300SE first and I thought I would see if any members are interested. Any feedback including an opinion on pricing appreciated. Colour is dark green with grey leather and mileage is 94,300. All services have been done (mostly by Lexus) and cambelt change carried out at around 63K. Taxed until 31/10/04 and MOT until Feb 2005. Booked in at my local Toyota garage for its annual service next week so it will come with a bang up to date history. I have put four new Dunlop Sport tyres on it only three thousand miles ago at a cost of around £500 and it is fitted with a Road Pilot speed camera warning system which is less than one year old and cost me £350. I have had an Ericsson handsfree car kit installed for my T39 but it also takes the T68i and others. I am hoping for not less than £7250 and am based in Blackpool.

No takers for my GS300 SE privately so instead of leasing I have traded it in with my old car dealing mate against an 02 reg Toyota Landcruiser Colorado D-4D Auto with 21,000 on the clock. Trade in allowance was £7100 and he needed the sale so I was able to get the 4x4 for practically trade money (£18.400 including changing my DVD Satnav from car to car). I have financed it through the business to keep the accountant happy. Obviously I am no longer a Lexus owner although my future plans include an RX300 so I will be back. Thanks to all in the club who have helped me particularly at the start.

Kent.

Congrats Mate, it is sold in some parts of the world as a LX... but not diesel :P

Enjoy pimping... 23"s rims and tints?

Got any pics?

Congrats Mate, it is sold in some parts of the world as a LX... but not diesel :P

That's the amazon Raz not the Land Cruiser Colorado (or just Land Cruiser as it's called now)

Good luck with the new car Kent. As Pete has said you are always welcome, and at Toyota Owners Club

Thats nice ,i nearly bought one instead of my lex,best 4x4 in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this