Sign in to follow this  
rusty

Is200 Trade Or Private

Due to recent addition to my family I am thinking of selling my IS200 SE but am not sure how much I Would get for it privately, I suspect I would get bugger all from a dealer.

Can anyone give an idea as to what value I might see privately and if the IS200 is easy to sell. I don't want it sitting on the drive for weeks if I decide to go down this route.

Its a Granite Sky 1999 V reg with 49K, FSH, in good condition mechanically and bodily with no dents or scratches but has scuffed alloys and the corrosion problem they suffer from, bonnet has some small stone chips in it, and a chip in the windscreen.

I'm not looking for top price, just a fair one for its condition. I live in SE England.

I would sell it privatly mate... being a trader i will tell you that you will get around a grand more selling it privatly. (At least a grand!)

Traders are in business you see, so therefore have to make it worthwhile to take your car on..

I was thinking about putting it up for £8,700 does that sound about right given the things I mentioned :unsure:

I would say that with that milage quite low for what is out there that that price is quite low if the condition is good, the book price is £9400. i do not think that if you wanted a quick sale if you put it on for £9000 you would not have a problem selling it

easily 10k, maybe 11 if you can play the waiting game ;)

Sign in to follow this