Sign in to follow this  
petejenkin

Nokia 6310i And Car Kit

Ive got a Nokia 6310i and car kit including brand new internal antenna that I want to sell, but dont know how much its worth?

Any suggestions as to its value before I stick it on Ebay?

i'll give ya £60 for it....................

Guys,

I too have a Nokia 6310 and my company (through) vodafone will be installed a car kit. So sorry silly to buy another, but.........

Vodafone sell a "basic" and a "premiuim". When I asked what the difference was, I was told that the premium installation is where the phone will come through the speakers of the car, via the stereo.

The basic is where they install a seperate speaker on the floor of the either the drivers side or pass side.

I have had both kits fitted before to other cars and much prefer the call coming through the car speakers.

Voda have said that it is too complex and a floor mounted speaker must be fitted.

Its this true???

I will give you £61

:angry::angry: About 6 mths ago I was looking to buy just the phone the cheapest recon I could find was priced at £99. who ever buys this has got a cracking deal :crybaby:

Got about 3 spare 6310i's here - think I'm gonna have to put them on Ebay then

They are a bloody good phone Rod, people still want them. get em on ebay mate :winky:

Any idea what a "well used" 6210 + car kit would fetch (if anything)???

Stuart

well i'll give ya £70

i did send you a PM

Sign in to follow this