Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 Wires

i ve an Altezza RS200 & found 2 wires that appear s to be unplugged. looks like its meant to plug in something like a switch or something. these wires are located behind(inside) the seat heater & traction control panel. this Altezza has no traction control or seat heaters by the way. just a blank panel.

any ideas?

thanks

yes everything works there & everything on the head unit, i know is nothing to do with the radio expander as i fitted that myself. these 2 wires are located behind l/h & r/h side of the panel & already been tied up. as for TRC switch. i thought the TRC only have 1 wire/plug by looking at the TRC switch on a UK is200.....

Are they behind the two blanking plates by the TRC button?

If so I'd say its the heated seats. All the wiring is the the same (and done first), then your car goes down the line for the extras (ie heated seats)

If so I'd say its the heated seats. All the wiring is the the same (and done first), then your car goes down the line for the extras (ie heated seats)

yes is behind the blanking plate. so this mean simply plug & play......i surprised no other altezza owners here noticed them.

yes is behind the blanking plate. so this mean simply plug & play......i surprised no other altezza owners here noticed them.

I HAVE! :D

I spoke about them at a local Basildon/essex meet in JUNE when I changed my head unit to a sony double din unit.

I concluded the same thought, and yes, if we all bought some UK spec seats Im sure they would plug straight in and ............WORK.

Worth a thought eh?

If only it was that easy... There are no wires under your seats apart from the one for the seatbelt warning light on the dashboard.

Therefore, the wires would have to be run, etc... Still can be done easily enough though.. Done it a few times, got seats from an is200 from a breakers yard, and got them wired into an altezza...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links