Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who'd Be Interested In A Midlands Meet

Chris.S

Got somethin in the pipeline but its not got a confirmed dated and will be in the Birmingham area and possibly around Oct time

Let me know if you're interested so I can give an idea of numbers.

i will more than likely be able to tie it in with a bit of business, will be down that way looking for a house by then as well so i should be ok barring anymore emergencies...

Ok peeps we now have a choice

There is still the one on the 2nd Oct which I still have not got all the info on, just a meeting point.

But now I have a 2nd one to offer you which I have all the info on and that is on the 16th Oct.

Or both if you like

The choice is yours

Pm me if your interested.

I'd be up for a midlands meet... where will it be held? Sorry if its an obvious question, just driven from Cornwall, so should probably be sleeping :)

Pm me what date you're thinkin of going and I'll send you as much info as poss.

hi chris.

TOC meet has been abandoned due to it being british superbike weekend at donnington. do you mind if we gatecrash the loc meet and have a combined meet?

cheers

lee

ps hows the mota

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links