Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cruise Control On Manual Gearbox

Sorry, can't answer the question you have, but please let me know how you get on with fitting the Cruise Control. I would like to add this on my IS200.

Has anyone else out there added Cruise Control to an IS200 with Manual Box?

Thanks, Tony

Thanks Scorpion - I think you're right - RedLexus does list CC in signature.

I have sent a PM, so hopefully that RedLexus will be able to supply the info we need. Cheers.

Hi,

I've got a is200 (08/1999) and I've bought a waeco cruise control kit. I need a RPM signal. The range is 1.5V to 24V.

Is anybody got the RPM wire on ECU or away ?

Thanks a lot,

Marc.

The other way to do it if you don't wanna take the clocks out is to go to the speedo output on the RHS of the gearbox upper , the wires are easily got to , that's where I took a feed to my Cruise Control. There's 3 wires I think , from memory...1 Battry Voltage , 1 Earth (Ground) , and 1 varying one , which is the speed signal.

I had difficulty findind the pins in the dash to get a speed signal tbh , thats why I did it my way....

BTW , mine came from Conrad-Andersen , they're on the web , and provide a fitting service if required . I found them very helpful over the phone , I got 4 units from them for different cars...

Thanks for the info Redlexus. Comments on Conrad Anderson are useful - I'd also found them on the internet and was considering getting their kit.

I think I'd let them do the fitting as I don't want to screw it up, and their costs seem reasonable. I did speak to them on the phone and found them very helpful and knowledgeable. I think I'll go for it as cruise is the only thing I'm missing since I changed to the Lexus.