Sign in to follow this  
hertsALTEZZAcol

Selling My Tezz

Offers

(and after all the ensuing joke offers that will inevitably follow in this thread, hopefully some good offers too please :)

need a bigger "family friendly" car

As we are planning more camping trips in the future etc with the kiddie.

The boot and the underhangs of the boot structure are not practical

PLUS in hindsight and learning of car, I would have got an RS200, there is plenty of time to return as it was, and of course, is a great driving car.

what is going on??? it seems like everyone is selling up!

gotta play the residuals right eh?

With the new car on the horizon, keep half a thought on best time to sell before depreciation really kicks in, as the residuals are rather good at the moment arent they?

as the residuals are rather good at the moment arent they?

I think they are :tsktsk: !! been looking since 02-03.... not change in the market, then all of a sudden after a few months dropping like anything. 20k+ cars going for 8/9k? :sick::sick:

I've lost a lot of money, but i aint fussed... aint selling :P

just readinf through some old posts & came accross one made long time ago. you stated you bought the altezza as 86000km advertised but it turned out to be 186,000km from a report back from japan.......thats 115,000m converted woa!!& also the 'slight' damage from inside the boot when someone hit into it, those pictures looked bit bad?

was all this sorted out on the end?

no.

Car is being sold with mileage declared as stated on car and as unconfirmed mileage history due to coming in from Japan.

2 words come to mind

bent copper :lol::lol:

Nar Cols a top bloke and doubt he would even try anything as low as that!!!

Sorry to see you go mate :crybaby: come back and let us all know how you are doing ok mate :driving: see you a round col

Sign in to follow this