Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Trim

Pies

I fancy getting a nice shiny exhaust tip, went to the lexus dealers to order one and they told me they no longer make them! Gutted. Has anyone got any ideas? Or maybe someone could sell me one! :P

I fancy getting a nice shiny exhaust tip, went to the lexus dealers to order one and they told me they no longer make them!  Gutted.  Has anyone got any ideas?  Or maybe someone could sell me one! :P

I could have one to sell very soon, when I get round to buying a new zorst :winky:

I was indeed! I was trying to persuade one of my mates who was showing to clean my car for me all day! He wasn't game though.

I mean have you converted the rear fogs to be on with your lights? I'm sure I've seen your car cruising through Aberdeen looking very shiny!

I was indeed!  I was trying to persuade one of my mates who was showing to clean my car for me all day!  He wasn't game though.

I mean have you converted the rear fogs to be on with your lights?  I'm sure I've seen your car cruising through Aberdeen looking very shiny!

No I havn't converted my clear rear fogs...yet!

I went for a machine toughseal polish to get the shine (5year guarantee :winky: )

I'm in Aberdeen sometimes, often in the garthdee area as my mate stays there.

• 5 months later...