Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buys,who Has Got There Bits.

BESTY

I got my scoop but it does not fit and i cannot be ****d messing around with it customising it as i feel i should not have to. I shall not be participating in any more.

What do you mean when you say it doesn't fit? There are a few of us now with this scoop and although it's not perfect it does fit to the car OK.

I got my scoop but it does not fit and i cannot be ****d messing around with it customising it as i feel i should not have to. I shall not be participating in any more.

did you actually ask for any assistance, they should fit, theres no structural difference between any of the models.........it wont fit with superchargers though

it's not perfect it does fit to the car OK.

why isnt it fitting perfectly.................. :duh:

Well, as you can only attach it with one bolt, the other end flaps. But it's fine as it doesn't move or anything. Also it's not perfect with the Greddy intake as the scoop flows the air behind the cone and not in front. :)

I'm a bit of a perfectionist.... :tomato:

it's not perfect it does fit to the car OK.

why isnt it fitting perfectly.................. :duh:

Well, as you can only attach it with one bolt, the other end flaps. But it's fine as it doesn't move or anything. Also it's not perfect with the Greddy intake as the scoop flows the air behind the cone and not in front. :)

I'm a bit of a perfectionist.... :tomato:

why does it fit with only one bolt, ive fitted them with 2 ........... :duh:

it wont point directly at every flippin induction kit, its designed to fit with the airbox :) thats produced by Toyota..........

it wont point directly at every flippin induction kit, its designed to fit with the airbox :) thats produced by Toyota..........

Yes I know...I'm not complaining - It was an observation. :P

did you actually ask for any assistance, they should fit, theres no structural difference between any of the models.........it wont fit with superchargers though

I did ask for assistance in the original thread. It was my understanding that they would fit perfectly and sit flush. For £35 its basically a piece of expensive plastic now sitting resident in my garage. At the end of the day i know it must be hard work to set up a group buy and there has been many succesful ones but as the saying goes 'once bitten twice shy'.

I did ask for assistance in the original thread. It was my understanding that they would fit perfectly and sit flush. For £35 its basically a piece of expensive plastic now sitting resident in my garage. At the end of the day i know it must be hard work to set up a group buy and there has been many succesful ones but as the saying goes 'once bitten twice shy'.

i agree with you mate,it looks good in the place it needs to be but theres no fixing points,but after a bit of modding i`ll get it to fit ,although i see your point mate and am on your side. :)

i agree with you mate,it looks good in the place it needs to be but theres no fixing points,but after a bit of modding i`ll get it to fit ,although i see your point mate and am on your side.

I've all on to check the oil let alone do any custom modding :lol:

i agree with you mate,it looks good in the place it needs to be but theres no fixing points,but after a bit of modding i`ll get it to fit ,although i see your point mate and am on your side.

I've all on to check the oil let alone do any custom modding :lol:

:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
heres a picture of my 300 with the scoop with out the airbox.. you can see where there bolt fixes to the right, and also the bolt to the left (used for the rad panel bracket) has a piece of metal that is a flat Z shape, this holds the left hand side of the scoop down,, ill get another picture later.