Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cargo net for the boot?

Div

Someone at work's just been given an A6 avant as a loan car (for his TT), anyway it had a neat elasticated cargo net that atached to 4 points on the floor of the boot and kept things from sliding around. Anyone know of anything similar for the IS200?

Are there any acessory websites that i should know about - sorry if this repeats a different thread (I had a quick search and couldn't find :o anything).

Div.

Another thing you may want to try on the economy front is a couple of bungee cords from Halfords, the ones that have the hooks on the end.

I keep some in my boot attached to the eyes on the floor and use them a lot, when not tying down cargo it keeps my umbrella from going around the boot.

Another alternative is a bike cargo net. they're what we use to secure things onto the back of the bike, over the pillion seat. They're bascially a 1 foot square nylon netting with a metal hook in each corner. They stretch to an amazing coverage and cost £5 from all bike shops.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links