Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Else Get A Clicky Thing?

Fidgits

Did anyone else get one of those 'clicky' counter things from Lexus today?

Apparantly its to 'count the stares' (count the braincells in the marketing dept that thought that one up more like)..

But, it did state that any new SE or Sport bought before sept comes with the TTE kit free ;)

So why did they send you one of those clicky counter things? :duh:

:hehe: .so he can count the amount of people that look at his car ,it's a marketing gimmick

You're kidding....right :ohmy:

This is just too funny :lol::hehe:

So, be honest, those of you who have this counter, how many are actually carrying it in your car? :lol:

i want one 

It's a "clicky" counter - not a clique" counter :lol::lol: :P

i still want one........... :shutit: , i never get anything from lexus...........nothing, not a sausage, and thats even after buying 3 of the dam things.Barstools...................send me a clicky thing, i deserve something you meany weany barstools.

i want one 

It's a "clicky" counter - not a clique" counter :lol::lol: :P

i still want one........... :shutit: , i never get anything from lexus...........nothing, not a sausage, and thats even after buying 3 of the dam things.Bastards...................send me a clicky thing, i deserve something you meany weany bastards

sorry.buying

Thats including the RACE CAR, which will bring publicity to the brand

They send me things all the time and I've never bought a new one! Must be my winning smile.

Mind you the other day I got a very funky expensive looking brochure and invitation to test drive with an all new aluminium Lex in it. Spent some time drooling over the pictures (of the inside of the car, I hasten to add) before I thought - wait a minute! And it turned out to be a Jag. Dunno why that turned up I'm sure, but it is very pretty.