Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitting Electric Seats

Right chaps.

I got set of half leathers to put in my Altezza. I didn't receive any wiring with them. Phone around few salvage breakers, none of them will sell just the wiring loom for the seats, only the entire wiring loom for the car.

My question is, does anyone know if the loom for just the seats is available? Or if anyone has a wiring diagram for them so I can figure out what the pins do in the plug. There's a yellow round plug with 4 pins and a white square plug with 6 pins.

Also the seats have air bags.

Any tips or advice kindly received :)

Am.

I guess the white connector has the heater, seatbelt warning and the power supply for the motors.

Shouldn't be hard to get the power seats working, there is nothing complex as they are not memory seat, just need a single power feed.

I guess the white connector has the heater, seatbelt warning and the power supply for the motors.

Shouldn't be hard to get the power seats working, there is nothing complex as they are not memory seat, just need a single power feed.

True.

I can live without airbags, heated seats and warning lights. I'll play a about with 12v feed see whats what i suppose..

Okay there in!

The electric seats are a little slow and sometimes don't move which is bizzare as they were fine out of the car when i was testing them..

Anyone else notice this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Todd im sure someone would be com along and help you soon mate or start a new topic you will get more interest

Asmat

Thanks mate, steam cleaned the seats and went over the leather with "Liquid Leather", look like new :)

Thanks again

i have recently wired a passenger eletric seat in my car, just too let u know the 4 wires the seat needs (not the yellow airbag ) 2 are thin , these do the heated seats, the other 2 wires are quite thick, i guess this is for a reason and could be y ure seat is slow, mabie it cant pull enough juice through

• 2 weeks later...
2 are thin , these do the heated seats, the other 2 wires are quite thick

Just the ticket, hooked up to the 2 thick wires and now have nice electric seats in my Altezza, just need to source heated seat switches and will get them working as well :)

2010-02-12%2014.11.07.jpg

2 are thin , these do the heated seats, the other 2 wires are quite thick

Just the ticket, hooked up to the 2 thick wires and now have nice electric seats in my Altezza, just need to source heated seat switches and will get them working as well :)

2010-02-12%2014.11.07.jpg

excellent, if a wires thick then its for a reason, glad it worked