Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Olympics

Mitch

opening ceremony was excellent i thought, done well to get it finished in time shame bout the whole 200m athletes/drug test fiasco

also shame bout the girl that scraped her leg on the underwater camera.

wots everyone alse think?

i agree mitch, job well done for getting it finished on time.

i felt really sorry for the swimmer who did her leg in on the cam, she was interviewed right after she got out the pool too, she was holding back the tears and who can blame her!

if i'd carried on my athletics career i would more than likely have been there myself this year. i was corrupted by women and booze but did manage 3 midland championships, 2 county championships and had a sponsorship deal with reebok. i watched my main rival nathan morgan take the commonwealth gold medal for the long jump not so long ago and i used to beat him!!!!!!!! that really annoyed me but i've only myself to blame, i was just after a good time and enjoying being a local celeb! athletics and stella dont mix i guess

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

still, i do drive a lex which makes me happy! :D :D :D

wosket jus think if u was there now women would be corrupting you left right and centre

i got friend like that wosket, 100m sprinter and he was fast! also had a letter from man u fc to play for under 21's but again booze and girls can corrupt ppl, booze aint my corruption just girls

wosket jus think if u was there now women would be corrupting you left right and centre

i got friend like that wosket, 100m sprinter and he was fast! also had a letter from man u fc to play for under 21's but again booze and girls can corrupt ppl, booze aint my corruption just girls

:lol: ur only living half a life mitch, u need to add booze into the equation as well as women to live a full healthy life! :lol: