Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alien Vs Predator

Rob

wll just watched it, i didnt think it was too bad, its great with the surround sound, there are a few "sudden" bits but i didnt really get the very last bit( wont spoil it for people) but think it will be a lead on for the next film!

video 7/10

audio/8/10

overall 7/10

dont expect it to be as good as the trilogy, have never really heard of the guy who directed this

freedy vs jason was bad, this isnt that bad but then its not brilliant - get a copy off the net, if u like it go see it in the cinema for the full effect

AvP was directed by Paul W. Anderson, a couple of his other films are Event Horizon and Resident Evil.

This film has had very mixed reactions in the US and is rated a PG-13 when each seperate Alien and Predator film in their franchises were rated R.

Paul Anderson has announced that there will be an R rated directers cut for DVD. He says Alien versus Predator was made as an R rated picture and he is mad the studio censored his movie to PG-13 three weeks before release.

He claims the new cut will be around 30 min longer. Including some major subplots:

***spoiler***

Including a plot point about how the Predators were injecting the Queen with hormones to increase the growth cycle of the chestbursters so they could get to the hunt faster, thus explaining the short gestation period and rapid growth of the alien warriors.

***end spoiler***

I was curious about the film despite the bad/mixed reviews, but I think I'll definitely skip the theatrical release now and will check out the Director's Cut.

Wondered why this film was so tame, looking forward to the R rated version as there will be loads of gore :)

The version I saw of this had me in stitches with the audience commentary on there, adds a new realm to the film!

Couldn't believe it when Sick Boy popped up in there!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links