Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Bought These..

Just bought some 18's form Prolex-uk,D Force RSX-6(silver hyper black)......very nice too!!

I'm undecided which tyres to wrap around these lovely rims and what profile i should get,i like both the GY Eagle F1's...and the Toyo Proxes,any others you'd care to recommend plz state below.

So do i go for the 40 or 45 profile,anyone got pics of either.!!

Cheers folks.

Check these beauts out.!!!!

very nice pete,mines  225 40 18 tyres mate,just the job, :winky:

i just got nexen 3000 tyres mate this time,70 quid each as i dont do many miles and with lowering it and the tyre wear problems that might occur i didnt want to put exspensive jobbs on,although i am impressed with them,very good indeedy. :)

Does lowering your car make them wear quicker?

depends mate,a lot of lads on here who fitted lowering have suffered bad tyre wear and costly cause when its lowered the camber is at it max,sometimes not enough,hence tyre wear,mine seems ok but its just 25mm drop,most are 30 or more.

you can lower as much as you like.......well no more than 50mm on the front without camber adjusters.as ive found, on the rear about the same.......

lowering upto this point.if your still getting wear then the alignment needs doing..........correctly!!