Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scrotes!

Damer

Had my "new" IS 5 weeks now.

This morning I found 4 lads trying to force open my kitchen window with a garden spade & fork. Shouted and they legged it.

Coppers came looked and went "ahh Lexus thats what they were after"

This is the first time with this car but my last IS I had 4 attempted break ins to my house apparently all after the car keys. Really pi**ing me off that you work hard buy something nice and just because a scrote can't be ar**d to get a job they think they can just rob from you. :tsktsk:

Wife quitely wanting me to sell 'cos she is worried about the kids, with good reason, but why should I give in to scrotes? What would I buy instead? Not gonna get a mondeo just so I don;t get robbed.

ANyway I fitted a new chain across car port today, hopefully they will stay away now.

Rant over.

theres a gang in the manchester area who are breaking into houses after the keys and that, but its getting worse according to the advertiser. they are now waiting outside your house for you to come back and then attacking you when you get out of the car.

to be fair though this sounds different as the gang i was reading about are carrying weapons, threatening the drivers and then attacking them if the keys arent handed over.

my IS lives behind 7 ft gates and iunder 24 hr cctv.

one of the reasons i'm moving back to the midlands.

my advice mate is to get a camera mounted on the front of your house with a visible red light to show its on,they wont like that.****ers.

doubt that will work mate

even if u got 20 cameras that do work, they will jus wear masks and do it and even if u do catch there faces they'l get a caution and hit u again.

they will stay away if they no u mean business and a camera dnt mean nothin trust me

round here jus crack heads that mite try that **** but jus beat them down, no gangs round here that will bother me

end of the day mate its a **** joke lenghts ppl go to get somethin u worked for but thats how it goes jus keep head up

This happend to a mate of mine who is well into his cars he had a 2004 subaru impeza turbo and was woken up buy 5 guys in balaclavers booting his door down with bats and knives they battered him and his aunty till they give him the keys (he had just forgot where he had put them) they did 3 cars that night in the same manner. he now drives a old ford KA because of it. i say all apply for you shotgun license and seek some old fasioned revenge :shifty::shifty:

Hopefully that won't happen to me, especially with wife & two little ones in the house.

If anythinh like it does, the Lex will have to go, no car is worth risking family safety for.

Anybody who fancies having a go and stealing anything from me will have a bit of a shock, no matter how big they are or what they are carrying. 90% of thieves carry a weapon for confidence only, they wont use it. Im more than prepared to have a go and break every finger, one by one, of any thief, slowly and painfully, just to mirror the pain and anguish that they dish out to their prey. Perhaps everyone should have this frame of mind, that way a proportion of the thieves themselves would probably think twice, knowing that they may get slotted.

A bloke who was an ex boyfriend of one of my ex's stole my full collection of hendrix records and sold em to a bloke in the pub for 50 quid. That bloke just happened to know me. Suffice to say, the lad suffered several broken fingers sustained with a woodworking mallet.

My advice. Stand up for yourself mate. Protect whats yours, protect your family and protect your home, as the police can not cope.

All this crap about getting done for slotting a thief or a nonce or a mugger or something is stupid. If anyone sorts someone out for a direct crime against them, then make it as high profile as possible and refuse to appologise - will get massive local public support.

This country is in a mess, and the only people who can sort it, are us, who live here...

All this crap about getting done for slotting a thief or a nonce or a mugger or something is stupid. If anyone sorts someone out for a direct crime against them, then make it as high profile as possible and refuse to appologise - will get massive local public support.

This country is in a mess, and the only people who can sort it, are us, who live here...

I could't agree more!! :ph34r:

I do agree with you there Pete fight for what is yours and right, but as Damer says family safety is proirity - and in this situation they know where you and your family live - retaliation is a b :tsktsk: tch especially when it involves your family, I personally dont take **** from anyone but if it involves family then you have to do what will minimse any risks to the family.....some people are just :tsktsk: heads that need to get lives and more so a job...useless mother :tsktsk: scatty :tsktsk: holes :blush: sorry they pi** me off. :whistling:

Good for you Pete if you could pull it off without being prosecuted or being retaliated against!!

Took the route of trying to sort out local youths vandalising around where I used to live. Had every panel on my IS smashed in with a brick and the rear windscreen smashed. Nothing in the car was stolen (despite camera and CDs in the glove box). The police wouldn't/couldn't do anything and I was then left in no doubt it wasn't safe to be out by myself at night.

Would I do it again? No. Mine and my families safety is paramount and the people doing the thieving don't have the principles I have, and I expect would take any path to get what they want <sigh>

• 4 months later...

Just remember, don't make the mistake Tony Martin did. If you "accidentally" take out an intruder, don't ever, EVER call the cops. In the bag, in the boot, in the bonfire, no worries.

Now, who fancie stealing my GS?

alot of the massive where i live are into them airsoft guns which is cool because they give them a wave and most people give it legs, except me and the boys because we were really big into them before it was illegal to have fun in publc, so if they give it large with the waving we go home kit up and challenge them to wave it again. and then you just keep pushing them until one trigger happy no it all accidently lets one rip and then myself, my nutty zimbabwean mate and my marine mate put serious amounts of rounds down at them until they thin out or we got them on the floor handind their guns over at which point they get a good shoeing. beginning no t to work though as they have realised they dont hurt which is why we run at them and also living near reading its getting too close to being real guns now. o and the police have this shot on sight policy which has come to be a serious health hazard of this approach.

option two: fold away number plates take and run down the moped mafia's of this country.

anybody want an mp5 for 200 quid? they're quite convincing

alot of the massive where i live are into them airsoft guns which is cool because they give them a wave and most people give it legs, except me and the boys because we were really big into them before it was illegal to have fun in publc, so if they give it large with the waving we go home kit up and challenge them to wave it again. and then you just keep pushing them until one trigger happy no it all accidently lets one rip and then myself, my nutty zimbabwean mate and my marine mate put serious amounts of rounds down at them until they thin out or we got them on the floor handind their guns over at which point they get a good shoeing. beginning no t to work though as they have realised they dont hurt which is why we run at them and also living near reading its getting too close to being real guns now. o and the police have this shot on sight policy which has come to be a serious health hazard of this approach.

option two: fold away number plates take and run down the moped mafia's of this country.

anybody want an mp5 for 200 quid? they're quite convincing

Whats an mp5 :blink: .