Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Tdi Exhaust Manifold

tdiplc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea of what our new manifold will look like.

This is a new design that is a result of further airflow r&d and computer modelling that we have recently undertaken.

The price is yet to be decided, but expect £400 to £500 which I think is exceptionally good, especially considering that it has been developed by the UK's leading Lexus tuner.

We are taking orders now if anyone is interested.

Mark :)

Going back to this manifold thing Mark,

Will this material stay shiny all the time or go rusty?

Also I would like to ask, what majoy difference would this make as opposed to the balanced manifold you already custom make.

Going back to this manifold thing Mark,

Will this material stay shiny all the time or go rusty?

Also I would like to ask, what majoy difference would this make as opposed to the balanced manifold you already custom make.

Hi Steve, stainless doesn't rust but it will discolour during use. They go a sort of gold/bronze colour if the engine is running well, or or a sort of blue if the a/f ratio is lean.

The new one is better than our original stage 1 because further r&d has been done since the stage 1 was realeased a couple of years ago, which was also more expensive due to being made in house.

Is there much of a difference between that super looking manifold and the "equal lenght primaries' one , in bhp? I must say it looks almost too good to fill with exhaust fumes!

any more info on the release date?

The capabilities of the stage 2 manifold is probably beyond the scope of what most people will ever do to their car.

Mark, so I'm guessing this is the stage 1 manifold, is the stage 2 the one that is custom built on the car?

Aido, at the moment both the stage 1 and 2 are custom made (hence the prices), but the new manifolds (which will replace the current stage 1) are robotically produced in batches so will be cheaper by some magnatude :)

Any more news on the mainfold?

I've been looking for one since I got my car. And I got to say, this is the first time I see the light :D

Looks like I finaly found one. But when will it be on the market and will it be available for a while or sold out right away :unsure:

Well, I hope to keep in touch. Can't wait to get one :winky:

Any more news on the mainfold?

I've been looking for one since I got my car. And I got to say, this is the first tile is see the light :D

Looks like I finaly found one. But when will it be on the market and will it be available for a while or sold out right away :unsure:

Well, I hope to keep in touch. Can't wait to get one :winky:

Hello Cybercore and thank you for your interest.

They will be available as long as there is a demand for them.

Mark :)

as long as the price isnt OTT i will definately be interested. was gonna have my pre-cats out anyway so this would be good. Any chance of some chromed heat sheilds too? and i take it these will be fine with the charger set up?

very nice, will it fit a supercharged engine........

Not from the look of that picture it won't.

Doesn't have the required bits for the mounting of the compressor cradle.

And will the vertical cradle tube fit between No.1 and 2 pipes ?

Mark... i told you.... :rolleyes:

Fear not Mr Goose, the clue was in my original post "an idea of what the manifold will look like".

The new manifold is designed to be used with the compressor.

• 1 month later...

As we are so confident that our new manifold will out perform any competitor that is currently or soon to become available, we have decided to apply a "Performance Garauntee" to reassure anyone that buys one that the TDi manifold is the best that they can buy.

This is a little premature, but it I thought it wise for people to know of our intentions before parting with their hard earned cash.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links