Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Music

wills

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-- Buster Rhymes and Mariah Carey - can't remember the name of the song though (something about going from bus seats and 50 cent sodas, to Hondas to Lexus to Rover)

-- Lloyd Banks from G-Unit mentions Lexus too, but my amazing goldfish memory won't allow me to remember the song title.

:D No im not tryin to be rude,

But hey pretty girl im feelin you

The way you do the things you do

Remind me of my Lexus coup

That's why im all up in yo grill :winky:

"The LEX coupes,the beemeres and the benz,to all of my ladies and my mens,keep your head up ...................."-hot boys

"neck full of gold,baguettes on my Rolls,rap shows collect those extra O's,buy the E,get a key to the LEX to hold"- Ma$e- Feel So Good

"pulled up to the party in a black LEX JEEP/hop out the seat im feelin freaky/now all the ladies come surround me..." Marques Houston-pop that booty

there r hundreds more and i'll try findin them, got over 300 hiphop/Rnb/dancehall reggae albums and bout 200 of the same genre singles.

claire-impressed, didnt think you'd listen to Lloyd banks etc,incidentally i'll check Lloyd banks album for the song you mentioned its in the Lexus CD player

Nick,

I was searching through the whole topic to find that lyric .... excellent mate, you got there before me, that is a top tune yes !

Kanye West also sings it ........

"one day might snatch your necklace, the next day .... might jack your Lexus !"

It's just a great car, what do u all expect ?

:zee:

Excellent topic Wills,

Ragga music was one of the reasons i got a lex :whistling: Its the highests status brand in Jamaica.

I'll start with a few

Rayvon - Do you wanna ride

'Do u wan fi ride inna mi lexus,

Do u wan fe roll inna mi benzo,

Do u wan fe flex inna mi bentley,

Gal come check mi, mi ave di money plenty'

Red Rat - Charlene

Charlene have preety car eye

She see mi inna Lexus an a die

And now her friend tell mi she nuh stop cry

Say she want piece a mi body

A nuh lie

Bounty Killer - Bimmas Lexus and Benz

Gal dem have di face, Gal dem have the figure

Remind me of the Benz, the Lexus and the bimmer

To have this girl would be my pleasure

She is so precious like the gold inna mi treasue, again

More to come later.

Tupac refers to lexus in loads of tunes and another interesting fact.

Tupac was shot in his 96 LS400!!! RIP

On a brighter note I'm sure many people were conceived in them ;)

:lol:

I'll post one a day i think... lets see how long i can go :lol::lol:

Lex tune of the day... on the other side of the coin DISSING lexus, but its by a good GERMAN ragga artist

Gentleman - (cant remember tune name)

U a gliterous glamorous,

But wi a move conscious,

Yuh pose up inna ya lexus n a tink seh u a dangerous,

Wi nah follow dem cah dem a move to ridiculous,

:yawn::angry:

man all this talk of rap, r&b, ragga,, and no wone has mentioned Dre..

Houswife -

"Now she on this ***** huh, got her turnin tricks huh

Man it's a trip I don't trip I'm in yo' Lexus flexin

I left her up in Dallas, Texas - assed - out"

8 gone -

"I'm very precise when I shoot

Straight out the roof of my Lexus coupe

Ya wanna blame Tha Alkaholik group"

-- Buster Rhymes and Mariah Carey - can't remember the name of the song though (something about going from bus seats and 50 cent sodas, to Hondas to Lexus to Rover)

Which amused me when I first heard it ... "so these gangsta types are all trading their LS430s in for a nice little Rover 25s?" ;)

(someone had to explain to me that the song actually refers to RANGE-rovers - for some strange reason they're considered to be ***BLING*** :blink: in the USA).

-- Lloyd Banks from G-Unit mentions Lexus too, but my amazing goldfish memory won't allow me to remember the song title.

Wasnt that Eve ft Gwen Stafani?

think the range rover (new shape)looks ace, was lookin for 1,then thought of cayenne S then X5 but all 10k over my price range for nxt car.

and yeah biggie -1more chance is a TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATT ,, how can you like the new range rovers, the back end of em look like black taxi cabs.....

tess...tez2000....please educate the massive on your musical persuasion...

Its always crappy rap/RnB music tho, who gives a ****?

obviuosly quite a few ppl here mate considering posts on this thread, and its always hiphop music coz thats the music that makes more money than any other genre therefore artists like to show off wot they worked for,

u dnt like hip/hop/rnb/reggae thats safe, but bein the worlds most popular music says somethin about it bein crappy to alot of other ppl

jay-z,

"i check chedder like a food inspector/my homey strict say go finish ur breakfest/so thats wot im go do take u back to the dude wit the LEXUS , jewels on the necklace/and im a show u wot i do to protect this/shoot at u actors like movie directors"

Its always crappy rap/RnB music tho, who gives a ****?

obviuosly quite a few ppl here mate considering posts on this thread, and its always hiphop music coz thats the music that makes more money than any other genre therefore artists like to show off wot they worked for,

u dnt like hip/hop/rnb/reggae thats safe, but bein the worlds most popular music says somethin about it bein crappy to alot of other ppl

jay-z,

"i check chedder like a food inspector/my homey strict say go finish ur breakfest/so thats wot im go do take u back to the dude wit the LEXUS , jewels on the necklace/and im a show u wot i do to protect this/shoot at u actors like movie directors"

i doubt that ******* is the most popular music in the world.

When do Rappers ever sell out Stadium tours?

Rock bands do all the time

Hip hop will be out of fashion with the teeny boppers soon enough