Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

De Cat The Is200 Front Bit

SteveAudioX

think you may find that a local welder will do the job for 50 quid..

you let me know steve when youve found someone and ill give ya a hand,, i can have the manifold out in 30 mins,, however the s/c will need to come out as well,, so allow a couple of hours to be safe for removal...

you let me know steve when youve found someone and ill give ya a hand,, i can have the manifold out in 30 mins,, however the s/c will need to come out as well,, so allow a couple of hours to be safe for removal...

Tell you what mate, if you can do that in a couple of hours and do a job I would be happy with, you've missed your vocation and should take a look at http://www.autosport.co.uk/dir_appoint_app...gIappointid=998

;)

Tell you what mate, if you can do that in a couple of hours and do a job I would be happy with, you've missed your vocation and should take a look at http://www.autosport.co.uk/dir_appoint_app...gIappointid=998

;)

Hes only got a 12mm spanner,is that o.k?

:D :D

Sorry mark, wouldnt want to take a pay cut :P ... and besides couldnt hack the travel...

i shall time the removal of the manifold, including the s/c,, give you guys a benchmark to work from eh.. lmao..

i did say a couple of hours to REMOVE the manifold and s/c,, as for putting it all back,, i reckon same again..

then we'll talk salary yeh mark... ;)