Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Raceglaze Polish

I saw a friend of mines car the other night, a 2 year old Jag. He spent last weekend in the garage polishig the car with Raceglaze. It looked better than any other polishes ive ever seen. The whole car just looked like it had liquid glass poured all over it, it was outstanding.

So Ive ordered some: clay glaze Kit, Paint Cleanse and Creme Perfection. Its a bit expensive, £64 in total, but judging by the results on his jag it is well worth it.

The clay is hard work apparently, but well worth it, I think it will probably take a couple of sessions to do the whole car.

• 9 months later...
I used the clay on my GS just before JAE and was surprised as to how quick and easy it actually was. Results are brilliant too - really chuffed with the results - it looked the dogs kahunas!

Believe it or not, I've been using Race Glaze for 16 years. Tried everything else on the market, but Race Glaze is still the easiest to use by far. I was given a bottle of Race Glaze by a crew member of a race team at the Indy 500 when I was working there as a photographer. He said that Race Glaze was originally developed for NASCAR to slick up the cars to cheat wind drag. He also told me most of the drivers used it on their boats as well. The best way to apply it and remove it is with a soft sponge. It lasts on my vehicles at least a year. My son last waxed his truck 3 years ago with Race Glaze and it still beads water. It's a very high gloss product and leaves your vehicle super slick. It's pretty hard to find in stores since it is mainly marketed on the internet.

So Ive ordered some:  Clay glaze Kit, Paint Cleanse and Creme Perfection.  Its a bit expensive, £64 in total, but judging by the results on his jag it is well worth it.

Were did you order it from Pete?

• 4 weeks later...

I do not know if this is the Best polish around. But I used in on my 1992 SC400 and it is really great. I have used Turtle Wax for years. I like Turtle wax, but it's drawback is that you really need to wipe it off at the right time. If you forget and leave a spot overnight, it can be very difficult to get off.

RaceGlaze wiped on easily and after it dried, ir buffed off easily. I found a patch the next morning that I overlooked and it still wiped off easily and buffed up like new.

Look here to see the results: http://www.showoffyourcar.com/galleries.asp?carid=1680

I do not know if this is the Best polish around. But I used in on my 1992 SC400 and it is really great. I have used Turtle Wax for years. I like Turtle wax, but it's drawback is that you really need to wipe it off at the right time. If you forget and leave a spot overnight, it can be very difficult to get off.

RaceGlaze wiped on easily and after it dried, ir buffed off easily. I found a patch the next morning that I overlooked and it still wiped off easily and buffed up like new.

Look here to see the results: http://www.showoffyourcar.com/galleries.asp?carid=1680

Some shine on that, looks good

Crikey, this is an old thread.

It cost me about 60 odd quid, and cant remember the web addy of the company I got it from. I must admit though, it is easily the best product ive used. Its the hardest, cos theres loads of stages, but its very very good.

The only drawback is that you only get one polythene glove with it, and you could really do with a few as the clay sticks to them and makes em all sticky.

• 1 month later...

Just picked up this thread, as the new owner of Race Glaze Ltd.

Glad you're getting such good results, and if you want to conatct me via the company website I'll send you some more gloves !

Having been selling the product range as a distriobutor (www.morethanpolish.com) for nearly 2 years, this kind of comment came from many customers, so it seemed worthwhile doing a bit of vertical integration.

I was at JAE this year, a washout I'm afraid.

All I need now is to get the word around without the budget of the big boys !