Sign in to follow this  
AltezzaScott

Bargain Is300!

I have a customer who is selling there is300.

They need it to be sold for Friday as they are picking up a new car and don`t want to have to px it!

Therefore it is an absolute bargain... Here is his spec!

MARCH 2002 Fully Loaded, Blue, Cream Leather, Only 17,500 Miles,17" Alloy Wheels, Full Lexus SH, 9-speaker Stereo System, Adjustable Steering Column, Alarm And Immobiliser, Automatic Headlamps, CD Auto Changer, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric Mirror Operation, Electric Sunroof, Electric Windows, Electrical Folding Wing Mirrors, Electrically Controlled Front Seats, Front Fog Lights, Heated Front Seats, Leather Upholstery, Lexus DVD Navigator System, Multiple Airbags, Remote Central Door Locking, Speed-sensitive Power Steering, Steering Wheel Mounted E-shift Controls, Reverse Sensors, Bluetooth Sony Ericsson phone kit. £21,250 OVNO

Please note that I would need to receive a bankers draft for the sale price by cob Friday from any potential purchaser.

I am prepared to accept down to £19,500 to ensure a quick sale but the asking price is very competitive indeed.

post-29-1093429404.jpg

how much more expensive are the sportcross ove the normal 300..

as a point of ref i paid 19500 for my 300 (not sportscross) and that was a 2003 with 11k on the clock..

:ph34r: You guys paid A LOT for your car! I just did the conversion from UK pounds to US dollars! 19,500 = $34,904.95!! I used the same conversion for my car and it came out to 12,849.18 UK pounds. In the US I could buy a brand new 2004 IS300 for $32,000 or 17,800 UK pounds. My question is, why are they sooooo expensive here(UK)? Looking at this, I just might sale my car.

Cars are renown for being expensive over here, that is why so man people have them imported...

Left hand drive cars are always mucg cheaper over here than UK cars though..

yeah, i dont want to be argumentative here Scott..

but the price aint that good.. searching on Lexus Used cars, its thrown up IS300 sportcrosses (2002) from £18k to £20K, the latter having only 9k on the clock.

So IMHO, that price is only average..

A new IS300 SportsX with Nav is about £31,000 on the road. However the car is actually £26,000, the rest is tax.

The US IS300 SportsX is $31,350 but you also need the VP package ($1,500) + VSC ($350) + Sat Nav ($2000) + heated seats ($440) to bring it up to UK spec. Total is $35640 which is about £19,800

But we all know we get ripped off in the UK. The car is priced to the competition not what it costs to produce.

yeah, i dont want to be argumentative here Scott..

but the price aint that good.. searching on Lexus Used cars, its thrown up IS300 sportcrosses (2002) from £18k to £20K, the latter having only 9k on the clock.

So IMHO, that price is only average..

Hey i actually agree with you mate... Just that i said i would ask around for him...

After looking, to compare prices, to what he was asking for it, i found that you can get one from a garage for the same price!! lol

Sign in to follow this