Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport Bodykit

ok, they sau its fibreglass..........but it can be twisted, now that id like to see............

for the same amount of money you could source the Real deal .........

ive sold in the last 2 years 3 sets of side skirts at £100 a set, 1 front lip at £100 not yet sold a rear apron.but when i do, will sell for about £100

some fibre glass kits canm be good..........

but as far as factory kits are concerned they shopuld only be mnade from plastic.

ive found that the well known japanese bodykits, although made from fibreglass, are of the highest quality.....as with anything, you pays your money ......you take your risks

Most Japanese bodykits are made of fiberglass. In fact, if it is very high quality fiberglass, fitment is at least as good, or often better than plastic bodykits.

In fact, plastic bodykits are sometimes very difficult to install, since of the flex of the material, and paintwork is much more difficult (thus more expensive) than fiberglass kits.

Most Japanese bodykits are made of fiberglass. In fact, if it is very high quality fiberglass, fitment is at least as good, or often better than plastic bodykits.

i agree, my WALD and DATASYSTEMS stuff was a perfect fit straight out the box B)