Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Mini Meet

DUNCAN

Does anyone have a set of lowering springs they wanna sell and bring to the meet on Sunday?

Ive sold my coilovers so i going to need some lowered springs :)

Sorry mate, have'nt got any lowering springs for ya, but are you joining us on Sunday anyway ?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) I'm coming. SteveL, Fancy meeting in town and trekking up together? Gazza2000 are you coming too? Need to get the barnsley MASSIVE going. Come on there's only 3 of us. :lol: B) :lol:

Sorry mate, no can do i'm afraid.

I'm gonna be in York from Friday evening.

I'll apologise in advance for 2 things:

1. I could be a little :sick: on Sunday morning, depending on how Saturday night goes :whistling:

2. The state of my car. Not gonna get chance to wash her before the meet and she's filthy :blush:

B) I'm coming. SteveL, Fancy meeting in town and trekking up together? Gazza2000 are you coming too? Need to get the barnsley MASSIVE going. Come on there's only 3 of us.  :lol:  B)  :lol:

Sorry mate, no can do i'm afraid.

I'm gonna be in York from Friday evening.

I'll apologise in advance for 2 things:

1. I could be a little :sick: on Sunday morning, depending on how Saturday night goes :whistling:

2. The state of my car. Not gonna get chance to wash her before the meet and she's filthy :blush:

OK mate, maybe next time then.

Enjoy your weekend. :)

Oh No, I cant make it on Sunday - Ive gotta go to Holland for some meetings. Next Time though Maz, I will give you a thrashing. Ive had the TNX tuned with a monster induction kit and tuned exhaust - 60mph+ now mate !!, with a 0-60 time of about 2.2 seconds. My HPI is in bits cos I wrapped it and smashed the front differential, and the subaru is half built awaiting slipper gear.

See you at the next meeting mate. Monster Truck V Lexus B)

sorry you cant make it Pete, but by next meet i hope i will have my Savage SS to race again your TNX.....hehe

I would have liked to meet with you guys as I just picked up my new Lexus on Friday, but I gotta drive back home to London (from Boro) this Sunday and still got a list my arm long of rels I gota visit before I set off, so a 11AM start is a no go :(

I must get round to catching up with some fellow Lexus owners soon though ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk