Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Mini Meet

DUNCAN

:crybaby: is this a nice way too say nobody wants me to come to the meet :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Erm...... Yeah :P

If you're free the 4th why not come down for the curry in Cheltenham, I'm going for some chips and rice :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crybaby: is this a nice way too say nobody wants me to come to the meet :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Erm...... Yeah :P

If you're free the 4th why not come down for the curry in Cheltenham, I'm going for some chips and rice :)

:crybaby: cheers mate, Cheltenham...... I've never had curry chips and rice from there before, then again i've never been to Cheltenham :duh:

:crybaby: is this a nice way too say nobody wants me to come to the meet :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Sorry mate, the 12th was only a suggestion.

Why don't you name the date !!!!! It'll be nice to finally meet you.

:D :D :D :D

Cheers Duncan,

Hows about Staurday 25th September. Venue Clifton Moor in York, there's a pub nearby called The Flying Legends, it does bar meals at a resonable price.

If anyone can think of another venue then let us know.

cheers once again it will be great to meet you all

Why not have a northern curry night?

yeh how about a curry night? anyone?

i know a good restaurant in Wakey, as i used to work their, very clean (as me knows what goes on behind the closed doors, modern and trust me gooood food..

Then a gain, we could have the day northen mini meet and discuss the next one and have a curry night.. do it this way if it's any good to anyone..

can't do the 4th or the 5th, anything after that is ok for me.. :winky:

(26th)

Sorry mate, the 12th was only a suggestion.

Why don't you name the date !!!!! It'll be nice to finally meet you.

:D :D :D :D

Cheers Duncan,

Hows about Staurday 25th September. Venue Clifton Moor in York, there's a pub nearby called The Flying Legends, it does bar meals at a resonable price.

If anyone can think of another venue then let us know.

cheers once again it will be great to meet you all

Saturdays are tricky for me, how about the Sunday (26th) ??? At the same place ?

sunday would be better for me, altho still wont know for definite till a little nearer the time.

northern curry night, what about the curry mile in rusholme, manchester, a whole mile of curry houses!

Count me in depend on the date, and if i have my car back then.... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

What you up to now Tony? :ph34r:

nothing special, just took the car back to the body shop for some touch up and bit and pieces, and waiting to see if i get front cover either from Max power or Fast car..... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: