Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A Smell

Hi,

Just like to share with everyone...

Took the cat to the vets yesterday (yearly injections) and put her in the cage and then in the back seat.

It rained like hell (really heavy storm) and while driving with the scared cat (loud rain noise) in the back of the car she escaped from my metal/plastic cage.

Proceeded to peeeeeeee all over the back seat and i mean peeeeeee, loads of it then crapped on the seat too - nice little brown duggies everywhere.

So i removed the back seat and cleaned everywhere - gonna buy a new back seat - rather than treat it all the time - but man driving to work this morning the car stinks - really hummmmms - cat pee is the worst.

Rather me that you eh!

Dude.

PS: anyone else got a bad story - only had the car a year from new.

:yack:

Nephew threw up in my car (not the lexus) the day before we got married. Honeymoon involved driving from south coast to and around Scotland with the smell of disinfectant :sick:

Ya,

Story goes that i bought the missus a golf then she fancied a lex, as she had see them around town.

I was just gonna blow 60k on a sl 55 merc, but i got her the lex (grey one).

I drove it a few times and liked it so much i got a red one for myself. I did try the new m3 bmw - fast car - but the comfort isn't there like on the lex.

So now i have two 1 red and one grey - although the grey one i gave to the missus and keep the red one.

The only difference between them now is my car stinks.

In the good ol'e days when I was a capri buff :sick: I went fishing one lovely fine summers day.

I got to the venue and took out all my gear, and the lid of my maggots came off in my hand and a spilt loads of them into the boot. I picked them up, but as it was a hot day, they were wriggling well and I lost one or two down into the wheel well.

Sod it, I thought and just set up and fished. About a week later, I was out in the car, and noticed a fly on the windscreen. I opened the window and it flew out.

Next day - I got into the car and drove, only to be attached by a massive swarm of blue bottles, flipping loads of the gits, massive ones, with teeth and tatoos and everything......

It took me about 2 months to get rid of all of them.

Moral of the story is - I now put bait into my mates car when we go fishing :lol:

PS: anyone else got a bad story

My ex dropped some Fries in the front.... Even that brought a tear to my eye and four letter words to my mouth! :ph34r: :P

Its so anoyying aint it :angry::angry: i hate people eating in the car.....in my previous car i had shopping on the back seat and the oil from one of them pasta salad tubs leaked out on to the seat....cleaned it with everything but the faint smell of it lingered for ages :sick:

Here's my story:-

Had My lex for 2 weeks (August 03), and was driving to work (A51 from Chester to Stone and was 2 cars behind a lorry with a skip on the back. There appeared to be water dripping out of the skip onto the road splashing on the cars etc etc. When I arrived at work got out of my car and it absolutely stunk of what can only be described as rotten meat ( you know the smell from your rubbish in the bin - that's it!).

If I knew at the time I should have complained to the council and got the number plate.

It took approx 2 months for the lingering smell to disappear, it was coming from my arches, alloys, got in the engine... it was bad & I was gutted.....

Anyway, it's gone now thank ***......