Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

15k To Spend

dipstick

If you had 15k to spend on the best example you could get for the money, would it be:  

28 members have voted

1. 1. If you had 15k to spend on the best example you could get for the money, would it be:

• LS
    • GS430
    • GS300
    • IS300
    • IS200
    • Other variant
    • Save the cash for something else entirely

I guess this waas actually a daft poll - I'm going to get as many answers as there fish in the sea, aren't I! I suppose I should have said it's a toss up between a LS400, a GS430, and Mrs Dipstick, bless her, fancies one of those IS300 things for reasons that I can't fathom, given she can't actually drive.

Mind you, I'm swayed by the property idea! An asset that appreciates for a change!

if your happy with ya car id keep it and spend some cash on a nice holiday and home improvements if you need any and/or buy a boat.

depends if you want to invest it or enjoy it really...

or spend £15k on whatever it was that spaced you out the other week and send us some :lol:

:lol: at Gazza - shame she can only fit one can in mate!

If I had the 15k on a plate now I'd spend it all on beer and women and trips to Vegas.

Sad but true :winky:

Gee guys! Too many sensible replies - like spend it something else! Bleuch - you're SUPPOSED to say, come along Tim, throw your money at a nice LS and be done with it. Sigh. Never persuade Mrs Dipstick like this will I. Another plan backfires.

Oh well, saw a very juicy Audi A8 last night...

I will provide, incidentally, a Five Pound Booktoken to the first person who can tell me who that person is in my avatar pic. Just because.

I will not provide anything other than silent but permananent ridicule for the first person to say "throw your money at a nice LS". It's too late now and I'm sulking.

Get a Jaguar XJR :lol: . 0-60 in around 5 secs..

370bhp, and 387lbs of torque. You can waft along and still manage to eat Porsches and most other performance cars for breakfast, and listen to the winging rear passengers telling you their Ford Focus has more legroom in the back!

How can you refuse? ha ha.