Next Possible Spares Donor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one is still in Japan, currently in auction for 1 Yen with 19 hours to go

1.00 Japan Yen = 0.00508135 GBP :)

at the most £800 shipping :shifty:

im after the engine, and wireing loom.........plus theres a few good bits on there to sell.

Rear spoiler

rear skirt

grill

dash

interior

1 side skirt :duh:

exhaust

and im sure some other fine items.......but who cares

well im putting a maximum bid of 200 € down........

the idea is to chuck the engine and loom into the race car, and turbocharge it

Then sell everything else off, anyone want to start putting dibs on the bits, before it arrives, obviously no money will need to be paid, till i know its on the boat.

so far the list is

TRD rear spoiler......................£200

TRD rear skirt........................ £100 (pete)

TRD grill.................................£50

Sounds good Mat, how much quicker would that be than the car is now?

Turbo sounds good though, just stick one of those turbo whistlers on there whilst you're waiting to get the turbo fitted and you're away!

Sounds good Mat, how much quicker would that be than the car is now?

Turbo sounds good though,

The Race car stands at around 170hp at the moment (with the TTE re-map, and piggyback ecu), the altezza as std is 210.

so, as of now the power to weight ratio, make the race car at 170bhp, quicker than the s/c IS200.

so adding the 210 hp 2 litre 3s-ge will make it quite a bit quicker than the s/c cars, and its 0-60 will be pretty darn swift...........

so, then turbocharge it :)

Nice :)

So what weight do you reckon the race car will be at when you've got the Tezza engine and turbos in there?

Fancy doing a swap for a 'normal' car so you've got something new to play with ? Please :P

Saying that as soon as I get in the car the power to weight ratio is screwed anyway :lol:

Nice :)

So what weight do you reckon the race car will be at when you've got the Tezza engine and turbos in there?

the 3s-ge is lighter than the 1g-fe, so it will improve the power to weight ratio........

i think the car is around, 1250kilos at the mo, i recon i can keep around that weight, possibly even shave another 50kilo off with some further carefull trimming of none essential metal work and cabeling

I'm after the bit of trim that runs down the side of the windscreen (drive side) if its the same colour as mine (v light greyish)

not sure if its fluffy on this car, or smooth plastic, but they are the same colour.if you want them...£5 the pair