Sign in to follow this  
whitie

Front Bumper

Going up soon will be a standard front bumper, painted to match your car (except you Maz! :P )

The Gent who's kindly doing it has also offered to fill the UK placed number-plate holes and cut out that nasty lower plastic grill

So you can then have a small number plate and put your own metal grill in if wanted (see pic below)

Give us an offer, and state if you want it modded, or just painted.

P.S. Due to a 3rd party being in the deal I won't be able to tell you exact date of completion.. Better to do a good job rather than rush it!! :winky:

ive got a bumper sat in my garage you could have had, thats already been done

ive got a bumper sat in my garage you could have had, thats already been done

Tiz other plans ahead :shifty:

can u pm me the cost, astral black pleeeeeze

thats what my bumper looks like, :whistling: i will get some pic,s of it as soon as i have painted it :winky:

:driving:

i may be interested, modded royal sapphire blue (8m6), but it depends on what sort of price you are looking for etc.

Stu

depends on what sort of price you are looking for etc

Put a price down mate, not after silly money.. As said will cost a bit more to have holes filled in and grill cut out ( and your need to put own new grill in yourself, but then you can pick what type/size etc)

Will this be done on our own bumpers or will it be new ones?

What sort of price did you have in mind? (Don't want to insult!)

Stu

not sure if im being thick here or what, but how is it modded, looks like a std bumper to me? :unsure:

guys i also have a standard front bumper if anyone is interested,, not modded though and in red..

you got pm mate

Cheers for the PM, interesting deal. But have to see if I can cancel one I've just ordered, Ill let you know.

Will this be done on our own bumpers or will it be new ones

It will be done to another bumper, not your own. So if you want you could ask the same person who's painting this one to paint your old one. (then you can sell that one and make your money back)

not sure if im being thick here or what, but how is it modded

The Mod's are not in your face. The pic shows has had the UK numberplate holes removed (so you can put on a smaller plate).

An has had the plastic grill cut out (So you can match the grill here with your "sports-grill" grill.

guys i also have a standard front bumper if anyone is interested,, not modded though and in red..

:huh:

;)

Sign in to follow this