Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport Spoiler

Hi,

Can any one help me track down an aftermarket spoiler which is fitted to the older sport models (without brake light) as they are no longer available though lexus and i would like to get hold of one.

If anyone can tell me of a website which sells them i would be very greatful.

Thanks

Salmon81

That was my concern, they would have to fit a new style sport with a brake light in?

The local dealer said they would fit the sport spoiler (without light) for free but then found out they no longer do them so they are trying to find an after market one but i don't think they have had any joy because its been 3-4 weeks now and not heard anything, the only other option is to pay them £250 extra and have one with the brake light in which i don't really need.

Thanks

Salmon81

I saw a low level spoiler on e-bay earlier today but that too had the brake light in it...i know its not what you wanted.

But given that my Lexus dealer takes ages to get parts you never know they may come up with one for you.

Have you tried Chris Shipley,our resident Lexus parts guy,drop him a PM,you never know he might be able to get hold of one for you or may have one in stock.

Thanks anyway but i really need one with out the brake light because lexus will do the one without the light for free or the one with for £250 and as it already has a third brake light it seems pointless spending out that sort of money for nothing, but thanks anyway, and i'm not a fan of the really small spoilers as in a couple of replys ago but again thanks anyway.

Salmon81

Go for the TTE spoiler - not as big as the Sport one - I did, cost £90 unpainted from Lexus and looks subtley good.

And it leaves you out the ' I bought an SE but really wanted a Sport' category

I am surprised no one has said this to you already.......

I will have to see if lexus has come up with one because they said they would keep an eye out aswell.

Also i'm a bit disapointed with there number plate fixings because i've just come back home after being away for 4 days and the rear plate is no longer fixed to the car, which has only been fitted to the car for 3 and a bit months since i bought it!!