Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Peeps, Rolling Road Day?

Fizz

All these evenst seem to be in the south on the TOC forum.. nothing in the north so i just wanted to know if you guys 'n gals have these meet in the north?

Im defo want to put my car on a dyno and see what ther starting point is like before i comtemplate modding...

Cheers in advace..

Fizz from TOC.. :zee:

A list of the gathering...

Defo's (10)

Fizz - MR2 Turbo

Hou - Starlet

Maz - IS200

Dawsey - Corolla

Jaxx - Yaris

Firthy - Starlet

Asha - Celica 5th Gen

Gus - Celica Supra

Super Retarded - Yaris

MoffMo - Yaris

Maybe's (4)

JT - Corolla

Ken - Avensis (depending on date)

Mergli - MR2

Bibbs - MR2 Turbo

Edited by Fizz

pete jenkins is trying to sort something out for us on this fizz, drop him a pm. but if you know someone i will be up for it.

Let me know if anythin happens here.. infact.. Maz im sure will let me know as he keeps poppin over to TOC now and again!.. :zee:

Keep an eye on this thread

Cheers peeps!

pete jenkins is trying to sort something out for us on this fizz, drop him a pm. but if you know someone i will be up for it.

Let me know if anythin happens here.. infact.. Maz im sure will let me know as he keeps poppin over to TOC now and again!.. :zee:

Cheers peeps!

it will be now and again for both LOC and TOC for the times being, as im try to finish building my RC tank, touring car and monster truck...........hehehe big kid.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::shifty::shifty:

Cheers peeps!

it will be now and again for both LOC and TOC for the times being, as im try to finish building my RC tank, touring car and monster truck...........hehehe big kid.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::shifty::shifty:

LMAO... :D

You need to bring one of them to the meets.. i gotta have a shot at one!.. I love RC's!!! :zee:

Ive been trying to arrange a shoot-out in Gold but interest seems to have dwindled. Im well interested in going with the TOC to the Doncaster one though.

Ive got 3 Nitro RC - all smashed cos I cant drive. I just bought the New Tamiya TNX and smashed her up less than 72 hours after buying her - now awaiting the imminent delivery of new parts - so I can smash her up again. :lol:

I want to get my done too, but keep having problems of not able to get it done,....cos car too low...cos they cant turn the TC off..... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

try going to someone with a dynapack dyno

wont matter how low it is then

and they are the most accurate

here is an update from Hou....

========

got a quote from top gear, 300 quid plus vat for the day.............sooooo

£352.5 for the full day as many cars as we like so if we get 20 cars including loc then its £17.63 each and thats includinbg printout

hows that sound people???

========

Ive now also added a list of attendants in the first post...

Please register your interest... Dates for the event will be drawn up shortly... :zee: