Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Of These Wheels Would You Choose

I think the second ones aswell.

What size are you going for ?

18' with dunlop sp900s - getting them in on Friday. I was all set to go for option 1 but.......ah :question:

Having said this, no problem changing my mind or going for something else. I went to Elite direct on the recommendation of a couple of guys here. I liked both these and, after having the wheels against my car, slightly preffred option 1.

I'm pretty much a novice though compared to the experts here; all I know that my present wheels are totally knackered (lex is over 5 years old, so no warranty issue) and my tyres are very worn. Thought about refurbing, but decided to treat myself!

Never heard of technomagnesium wheels, but they looked great to me. The Alteras were nice, but a bit pricey.

No doubt I couold get something better for the cash - I'm open to suggestions.

option 1 for me, i think that the others dont realy look that special. kinda remind me of a generic manufactures oem alloy. first ones will look great as the spokes go to the edge of the rim making it look better!

Prefer the OEM one's :P

To be honest mate, if you prefer number one it's your car and it's you who's got to look at it all the time so I'd go with the 1st one!

Prefer the OEM one's :P

To be honest mate, if you prefer number one it's your car and it's you who's got to look at it all the time so I'd go with the 1st one!

You're right mate, I'll probably stick with my original choice. I can see why the No.2 (Detroit F1) is more popular, but choices might have been different if the wheels could be seen 'on' the car. I must admit I was having second thoughts and was interested to see opinions, which have been appreciated. The Montreals are a newer wheel and just looked a bit more original. Just my opinion though.

Might change my mind in the next few days though. :o

How much are the 18's?

Spending a grand with Dunlop sp9000s and full wheel alignment. No doubt there are better options for the cash, but there you go.

Intended to get 17s and spend a lot less, but you only live once etc etc. ;)

How much are the 18's?

Spending a grand with Dunlop sp9000s and full wheel alignment. No doubt there are better options for the cash, but there you go.

Like Aido said, its your choice and your money, if you like them who cares what they cost and if any one else does :winky:

I like them they look like the TTE ones and are roughly the same price

How much are the 18's?

Like Aido said, its your choice and your money, if you like them who cares what they cost and if any one else does :winky:

I like them they look like the TTE ones and are roughly the same price

Very true, although it's the first time I've bought alloys in my entire life and wanted to check whether I was making some monster *****-up. Always interesting to hear opinions as well. They looked good to me, although again it's all down to personal taste I suppose.

Now I wouldn't be this indecisive about buying clothes or golf clubs..... :D