Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 (1) & (2) Series Roof Spoiler Group Buy

Steve

This is a Group Buy for a Series 1 and 2 GS300 and GS430 Rear Window Spoilers.

This are a fantastic and subtle modification that is not only easy to fit but will enhance your GS and make it more exclusive on the streets!... These are unique and not available in the UK at this price.

These spoilers are made to order and upon ordering shall take 10-14 days as soon as the GB has closed.

Fitment is a peice of cake and only requires 3M double sided tape.. For extra adhesion I used some bathroom silicon to protect from the winter rains which is recommended you use. Silicone will be hidden from view and easy to remove if you decide to remove it upon selling the car without any traces of a spoiler ever being there.

We have two price options

£125 Unpainted + Delivery

£180 Painted & Polished + Delivery

Insured Delivery £8

We have prepared the painting option and shall be prepped and painted by a professional. All work will be of high quality painting and polished and comes complete with 3M double side tape ready for fitting.

To join this GB the requirements are

1. Name and Address With Cheque payment inc Delivery

2. Your Paint code

3. Approx up to 3 weeks for unpainted or 3-4 weeks for the painted option so your patience is required.

5. At least 5 or more people must join this GB before order is placed.

I shall be managing this GB.

I shall review this GB on the 5th of September and close it if orders are needed to be placed.

Here are some pics

GS300 Series 1

IMG_1251.sized.jpg

IMG_1253.sized.jpg

Series 2

DSC01631.sized.jpg

Payment Must be by Cheque or Bank transfer. To Join this GB please ad your name and I will be in touch by PM.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I was lucky enough to get a set with keys off Steve. I did ask Lexus when I was after a set and they were surprisingly cheap for a full set, something like £80.

• 2 months later...

hi can anybody tell me if this group buy is still open

as i too am looking to buy a rear window spoiler for me mk2 300 sport but am haveing a nightmare finding one

This is a Group Buy for a Series 1 and 2 GS300 and GS430 Rear Window Spoilers.

This are a fantastic and subtle modification that is not only easy to fit but will enhance your GS and make it more exclusive on the streets!... These are unique and not available in the UK at this price.

These spoilers are made to order and upon ordering shall take 10-14 days as soon as the GB has closed.

Fitment is a peice of cake and only requires 3M double sided tape.. For extra adhesion I used some bathroom silicon to protect from the winter rains which is recommended you use. Silicone will be hidden from view and easy to remove if you decide to remove it upon selling the car without any traces of a spoiler ever being there.

We have two price options

£125 Unpainted + Delivery

£180 Painted & Polished + Delivery

Insured Delivery £8

We have prepared the painting option and shall be prepped and painted by a professional. All work will be of high quality painting and polished and comes complete with 3M double side tape ready for fitting.

To join this GB the requirements are

1. Name and Address With Cheque payment inc Delivery

2. Your Paint code

3. Approx up to 3 weeks for unpainted or 3-4 weeks for the painted option so your patience is required.

5. At least 5 or more people must join this GB before order is placed.

I shall be managing this GB.

I shall review this GB on the 5th of September and close it if orders are needed to be placed.

Here are some pics

GS300 Series 1

IMG_1251.sized.jpg

IMG_1253.sized.jpg

Series 2

DSC01631.sized.jpg

Payment Must be by Cheque or Bank transfer. To Join this GB please ad your name and I will be in touch by PM.

as i too am looking to buy a rear window spoiler for me mk2 300 sport but am haveing a nightmare finding one

I'm up for this too, if we can resurrect the GB - For Mk2 GS

yeh mate just found that on there too, looks like a great buy

got mine on the way already

I'm up for this too, if we can resurrect the GB - For Mk2 GS

Scratch that - just found this on fleaBay Click me for roof spolier heaven

And its half the price