Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Graphics

I was watching Sky the other night - "Pimp My Ride", there was a custom company doing vehicle "Wraps" which are basically a decal sheet that covers the whole car. The decals are coloured into the wrap and the rest is transparent and protects your paintwork.

Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that does these wraps?

Dont know anywhere in the UK, but there are a few companys in germany that do it...........

thats why all the taxis are the sam,e colour.its a beige film, when they come to put the car back to normal they peel of the taxi beige film

not too keen on stickers. not good for the paintwork. sure these 'wraps' that supposedly protect the paintwork, does more damage than good, is just like a sticker but covering the whole car?

No.as said these wraps Do protect the paint..........thats why they do it to all the "taxis" in germany, so when there life as a taxi is finished.......voila wrap removed, and a popular silver mercedes lies underneath..........albeit high milage, but splendid prestine paintwork :)

ive had decals on my car.which after 3 years have been removed..........voila.........not a single trace of them

stickers however, which are glue based, do need a special solvent to remove

stickers...........wraps..........decals, all different things :winky:

No.as said these wraps Do protect the paint..........thats why they do it to all the "taxis" in germany, so when there life as a taxi is finished.......voila wrap removed, and a popular silver mercedes lies underneath..........albeit high milage, but splendid prestine paintwork :)

ive had decals on my car.which after 3 years have been removed..........voila.........not a single trace of them

stickers however, which are glue based, do need a special solvent to remove

stickers...........wraps..........decals, all different things :winky:

oh i see now. just that i seen LOTS of cars with fast & furious style graphics & after a while some people get bored of it so they remove it leaving evidence of stickers that was on it previously! not nice!