Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blueprint-adl Ball Joints.

Bob King

I've been waiting to get my hand on a new Blueprint parts CD,which i got yesterday, and was having a look to see what parts they now make for the IS200, and upper and lower ball joints are now available.

Upper joints come as a complete wishbone and lower, as a joint that bolts on like the original.

All blueprint parts come with a 2 year warranty, at last cheaper parts for our motors :D .

Not sure where you are in Devon, but ALS Motor Parts LTD stock Blueprint parts, just give them a call

Thanks, I saw that. Torquay branch is only 5 miles away. Don't need anything at the moment but might drop in next time I'm over there.

hmmmm, ill just stick with my Toyota parts lists then........... :)

i am in the Motor trade :shifty:

If your motor trade :shifty: and have a company name you can use :winky: , sign up on the Blueprint site and their send you one,the worst that can happen is they say NO, my philosophy in life is.... "don't ask don't get " :D .

I asked for a price today for the IS200 lower ball joints, price was £32.50 +vat ,and the top front wishbone was £114.12 + vat, can anyone tell me how that compares with main dealers prices ?.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got my Ball Joints fitted today and its made the car feels better. I noticed the car was driving strange after I put a new set of wheel on (17"), I was getting shuddering through the steering wheel & vibration through the pedals. I took the car back and got the wheels re-balanced. This seemed to cure the problem. I have a funny feeling when I bought the car the joints must have been knackered then. Well I saved £100.00 doing it my way.