Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Windom

mcloud

Hello everybody. I have just registered and hope I'm in the right place to get some info and contribute myself if possible. I have just acquired a Toyota Windom 2.5 V6, which I'm told is the same car as the Lexus ES300. It is in near perfect condition inside and out having covered 108,000m and was first registered in 1996 and has a UK "N" plate. I have sent for an English handbook as there is no documentation with the vehicle. Would anyone know the approx. value of the car and if there is any problem with servicing at a Toyota dealer. Thanks for any replies. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everybody. I have just registered and hope I'm in the right place to get some info and contribute myself if possible. I have just acquired a Toyota Windom 2.5 V6, which I'm told is the same car as the Lexus ES300. It is in near perfect condition inside and out having covered 108,000m and was first registered in 1996 and has a UK "N" plate. I have sent for an English handbook as there is no documentation with the vehicle. Would anyone know the approx. value of the car and if there is any problem with servicing at a Toyota dealer. Thanks for any replies. :D

I have had the 2.5 v6 version for 4 years and have had a great run out of it. At this time I have done 146000 kms in it without problem. I bought it at 81000 kms. Mine is a 1993 model. I am in the mind to keep it for the forseeable future as I cannot see anything that would replace it. In my part of the world (New Zealand) we can buy them for about 1500 pounds and there seems to be heaps of parts available for them. The es 300 seems to be the most popular but there seems little other difference. Mine does not have electric seats, but I don't miss that. Thye needles on the dash are going with the rev gone altogether. I am nursing the others by turning the dimmer down a tad and don't seem to have depreciated any more. Good luck with yours.