Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Modification

Ally

Had my Lex for 3 months now, so i think it is time that i started modding. I was thinking of something nice and easy to start off with - a new air filter. Does anyone have any recommendations of any decent ones. :unsure:

thanks

Ally

Had my Lex for 3 months now, so i think it is time that i started modding. I was thinking of something nice and easy to start off with - a new air filter. Does anyone have any recommendations of any decent ones. :unsure:

thanks

Ally

air filter or induction kit

the air filter alone wont make any difference to performance or sound

where as an induction kit will release a few gee gees and sound nice

best bet is to give prolex-uk or tdi a bell

:)

ive got a pipercross panel filter which cost me about £30 i think, it does make a bit of difference to the sound when you hit the 4500 rpm mark and a slight improvement in performance, i may have noticed that more cos my stock filter was so dirty and clogged up it was unreal tho.

if your after noise and performance go for an induction kit mate

I am running the combo of a Trust Airnix II air filter (bought from Altezza Sports & Prestige (AltezzaScott), and an HKS Silent Hi-Power back box, and that has improved its performance noticably, but not incredibly.

Stu

thanks

Ally

my 1st mod was the supercharger :D and now i just carnt stop, :lol::lol: