Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Motorshow North West

Claire G

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chaps, I was out of the office yesterday so apologies for not responding before today. You should have all received your passes by today as I sent them guaranteed delivery.

Some details for you:

All stands must be static (i.e. no driving off once the show opens) and you must be there and set up by 8.30am. You won't be allowed entry after this time.

You are fine to leave at the end of the day once the public has cleared and the event director's given you the nod - by 6pm approx.

When you get to Aintree, you need to head to the Grand National Avenue entrance where you'll get further directions from the Oasis Marketing Staff.

Contact people on the day are:

Daniel Bradstreet Waldron, Project Manager

Terry Donnelly, Event Manager

I'll PM you their contact numbers.

Other notes:

-- There is a 5mph speed limit on site

-- Do NOT leave valuables in your call if you plan to leave them unattended at any time

-- If you are playing any music etc, make sure the volume is kept at a sensible level and doesn't annoy other exhibitors etc

If you can, use the Word doc template we had for JAE and put your car details on there (even if standard). The templates have LOC splashed on them so it's good publicity!

Hope the weather is kind to you tomorrow!

Gordon, did you leave before the post this morning? If so, check with the post office - needs a signature on delivery. Absolutely, categorically sent it guaranteed to arrive by today - bloomin' well hope it's there waiting for you!

Gordon, did you leave before the post this morning? If so, check with the post office - needs a signature on delivery. Absolutely, categorically sent it guaranteed to arrive by today - bloomin' well hope it's there waiting for you!

thanks claire, the pass is here now thanks, just need to pick-up from post office sat am. thanks gordon

Phew! Please remember you have to be set up by 8.30am though - hope it gives you enough time to get there.

If it's going to be tight, give Daniel a call (PM'd you his number) and explain what's happened and hopefully he can sort you out.

gordon, shall we say 7.30 at the shell garage in town, mapquest says 41 minutes from my house so an hour should be ok do you think? or shall we leave a tad earlier mate?

and chris, do you wanna meet us at the junction where the m6 crosses the m62, then we can jump on the m58 to liverpool.

dave, i presume you'll be going straight there as you're coming from up north?

we could meet besty and the wilo at the entrance and all go in together?

gordon, shall we say 7.30 at the shell garage in town, mapquest says 41 minutes from my house so an hour should be ok do you think? or shall we leave a tad earlier mate?

and chris, do you wanna meet us at the junction where the m6 crosses the m62, then we can jump on the m58 to liverpool.

dave, i presume you'll be going straight there as you're coming from up north?

we could meet besty and the wilo at the entrance and all go in together?

eh hang about for me mateys i`ll be setting off around six so should be there in time ,gordon give me a call where your at in the morning and we`ll see how we get on. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk