Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Motorshow North West

Claire G

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a good day we had!! woke upto bad rain but that soon cleared and the day was quite bright, but a bit nippy! met gord, then we met chris and met dave and big paul at the gates.

the organisers put us in a good spot on 'the mound', shame there wasn't more of us, got rid of lots of flyers and chatted to a few people who said they were gonna join the club. met the wilo, nice to meet ya mate, gotta ged modding now!!!!

saw the ott bike display team and rod swift donutting evo's and driving mini coopers on two wheels etc, jaguar f1 car, lemans car, rallycorss cars etc

the officials were very friendly and helpful, pretty much each one came over and introduced themselves and couldn't have been any more helpful.

be good to get a lot more peeps at next years motorshow, the shows in its infancy but am sure it will grow and become quite a show in the years to come.

had a good laugh with everyone there as usual, cheers guys! oh and i got an induction kit off mr best too, cheers matey.

nice to see you got home ok john and bird,great to have met up again with you all. chris thanks for the parts i love em , and gordon thanks for the badges there great,had a great day and a great laugh with you guys as usual,thanks to claire for sorting it out and the rest of the team.pictures to follow guys. :)

nice to see you got home ok john and bird,great to have met up again with you all. chris thanks for the parts i love em , and gordon thanks for the badges there great,had a great day and a great laugh with you guys as usual,thanks to claire for sorting it out and the rest of the team.pictures to follow guys. :)

What you been buyin' know Dave ?

nice to see you got home ok john and bird,great to have met up again with you  all. chris thanks for the parts i love em , and gordon thanks for the badges there great,had a great day and a great laugh with you guys as usual,thanks to claire for sorting it out and the rest of the team.pictures to follow guys. :)

erm nowt mate :whistling:

nice to see you got home ok john and bird,great to have met up again with you  all. chris thanks for the parts i love em , and gordon thanks for the badges there great,had a great day and a great laugh with you guys as usual,thanks to claire for sorting it out and the rest of the team.pictures to follow guys. :)

Don't give me "nowt mate" !!!! :winky:

Don't give me "nowt mate" !!!! :winky:

well ok then just a couple of lights thats all dad honest,

ok, more pics start here and go on to the pages after.

i've got some video footage too which i will sort out and make available soon, plenty of russ swift making minis dance and the evo donut.