Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Motorshow North West

Claire G

We have been approached by the organisers of Motorshow North West who have asked us if we would like a club display area at this show on 18 & 19 September, at Aintree Racecourse.

The show is a very professional event and includes displays from Russell Swift Precision Display team and a range of performance, customised and classic cars.

We have agreed to be part of this event and ask you to post your details below if you are able to come and display your cars! I'll be getting a full exhibitors pack in the next week or so, so can give you some logistics then, but in the meantime would appreciate it if you could confirm if you are able to attend :)

More info on the event can be seen here:

http://www.motorshow.uk.com/nw_home/index.htm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm up for this claire, how does it work with relation to camping etc or do you not know till you get the exhibitors pack?

any idea on prices?

looks like it will be a good weekend! watching the swift team will be fun!

cant find any info on camping but theres plenty of hotels with offers on in the city centre, the hiltons from £68, the adelphi is from £45, holiday inn in albert dock from £33 you get free beatles experience passes if you stay at the adelphi too.

anyone else fancy it? should be a good crack, plenty to see!

wot are ya like eh dave?! well done gord! there should be more details through in the week and claire can give us more info as and when.

i take it we'll be allowed to remove our cars at night?

Don't know whats happening with my birthday yet.

howsabout loads more peeps come to the show on the saturday, we'll all stop over in a hotel in liverpool city centre and go out and celebrate your birthday and create havoc?!

:D

We're definitely booked in peeps! I received passes now too, so can you send me your addresses via PM and I'll get them in the post to you on Monday.

No exhibitors pack has been forthcoming to me yet though, but at least we have the passes!

I need to send them a list of attendees by mid-next week, so if you want to come along, you need to post by the weekend. Otherwise you won't be on the stand and you won't get a pass in time!

Cheers all